Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Practice ...

vocab:

  • airport مطار
  • visit زياره
  • fell from my eyes طحت من عيني
  • dl3 for men مدلع



Get along with
ينسجم
ينسجم بسهولة

My sister gets along with others
أختي تنسجم بسهولة مع الآخرين 

" Don't allow others to control the direction of your life."
- لا تسمح للآخرين بالتحكم في اتجاه حياتك -


  • تسمح allow/authorize
  • اتجاه direction
  • حياتك life(your)

Utterly = تماما 

We are utterly different from each other
نحن مختلفون تماما عن بعضنا البعض 


Devoid of = خال تماماً من 

His text is devoid of feelings
رسالته النصية خالية تماما من المشاعر !!!

  • انا أشعر بالجوع I am feeling hungry
  • باكل شي I want to eat
  • لا استطيع الطبخ  I can't cook
  • انا سارح المطعم عربي   I will go to an Arabic restaurant
  • انا افكر بابَ غنوج احسن وحده  I think baba ghanooj is the best of the best
  • انا كلت فلافل و مشوي باذنجان و فول مصري و يوسف فندي I ate falafel, grilled eggplant, egyptian fool, and a tangerine.
  •  انا كلت حلويات. انا كلت بقلاوة و حلاوة طحينيه. For desert I had baklava and white candy


​*  و and او * 
Changes only for negatives 

I like coffee and tea.             
        أحِبُّ القهوةَ والشايَ.

​​Neither do I like coffee nor tea
لا أحِبُّ القهوةَ أوالشايَ.      




No comments:

Post a Comment