I am turning this blog in to a place I can post new words as I acquire Arabic. I prefer typing to writing and the blog gives me a platform to access my newly acquired vocabulary at anywhere. I will keep it open since a few individuals learning Arabic asked me to do so.
Random words of the week:
- rude: وقح
- charity: صدقه
- literature, plays: أدب مسرحية
- fun: مرح
- amazing: عجيب
- next week: الاسبوع الجاي
- chat-اسولف
- phone(mobile): جوّال
- mingled with: اختلط مع
اختلطني (f) اختلطت(m)
- thinks he is 'all that': مهايطي
- Used to imply the person is "aloof" or pretending to not care مسويه نفسك ثقيله يعني Important to note that ثقيله means heavy but not as in weight.
- Comparisons: مثل\ك
- I have previously used ذهب for go(past) يدهب(present) سأذهب(future).
ذهب=رح
ذَهَبْتُ= رحت (female)
ُرُحْت= past tense( used for m+f)
انا ذهبت المصر =انا رحت المصر
راح= When talk about someone else(m)
Example: انا رحت مصر
- انا كتبت-انا اكتب(past tense- same rule as previous blog post +ت)
انا سآكتب - like سوف (future tense)
Example:انا اريدك ان تعلمني عربي I want u to teach me arabic
- مشاعر Feelings in general. For the usage w/m+f = +ي
مشاعري
- ذكرتي- You remembered(for F). For M take away ي.
ذكرت (for M)
- زعلانة can turn to زعل ( refers to being upset)
- تحبها (M) تحبينها(F) added ين ..... don't fully understand this rule yet
Example: هوماعنده سالفة (m) هي ماعندها سالفة(f)
It doesn't completely make sense to me. Why not include a ين.
Why can't it be هي ما عندينها...
- باكل شي= I want to eat something. Why با ?
Answer: ب is slang في
بروح=سأروح=أروح
No comments:
Post a Comment