Friday, March 21, 2014

Sneezing

When one sneezes:
  1. الحمدالله
  2. يرحمك الله May Allah have mercy on you (رَحْمَه =mercy)
  3. يهديكم الله ويصلح بالكم  May Allah guide you for correct thinking
  4. يرحمكَ (M) يرحمكِ(F)
Vocab:

  • فكر - ideology فكره- idea تفكير-thinking
  • فيه كلمة غيرها  Is there a word different than this
  • العمر كله After someone states their age              
  • انا بطله I am the champion 
  • انا احسن وحده I am the best of the best
  • مُدَوّنه Blog
  • مُدَوّنتي My Blog
  • احاول أنام Try to sleep

  • ماذا what?
  • من who?
  • اين where?
  • متى when?
  • كيف how?
  • كم how?(much/many)
  • لمن whose?
  • لماذا why?


سحقآ لك  screw you
قصيد poem
لا استطيع الطبخ I can't cook
كدش Afro
امحق 
عسل علي قلبك
متكيه  Shabab style sitting in majles
 حلاوة طحينيه the "white candy" I love(halva/halawa) Note* extremely calorie dense counterproductive to fitness goals, yet amazing in taste. 
حظا موفقا good luck
غيّر الموضوعchange the subject

No comments:

Post a Comment