Monday, May 27, 2013
Session 2
Lesson:
1. I wanted to write " Answer the question after you read the chapter."
2. I looked up the word for question: الجابة (n) I needed (v)
3. I was told the (v) from is جاوب for (s) is اجب (p) is اجبوا
4. اجب اسوال بعديقرا الكتاب.
اجبوا السوال بعد تقراوا الكتاب.
Session Write Up:
After going over some of my mistakes in the previous lesson's homework, I learned the rule I was introduced to last time does not always apply perfectly to every verb. I noticed in the last homework example that when there is the letter alif "ا" somewhere in the middle of the word, you would remove it when you change it to singular form. Thus, in the second lesson the new verb "answer" was introduced and I correctly guessed the alif would be removed from the middle in this case as well.
Homework:
I do not know many prepositions, so I am to look up: to, after, before, in, on, and use them in sentences
to= الى
after= بعد
on= على
in= في
before= قبل
I have actually seen 4/5 of these prepositions, but I do not use them in this type of command sentence that I am working on. They are familiar words but I have used them in other forms. Ex: I am in the home= ana fil bate.
1. Go to the store and buy eggplant, garlic, and onions to cook later.
go= يذهب eggplant = باذنجان cook=يطبخ buy=يشتري
(sm) اذهب الى السوق و يشتري البادنجان و بصل و ثوم الي يطبخ بعدين.
(sf) اذهبِ الى السوق و تشتري البادنجان و بصل و ثوم الي تطبخ بعدين.
(p) اذهبوا الى السوق و تشتروا البادنجان و بصل و ثوم الي تطبخوا بعدين.
2. After you listen to the lesson, complete your homework.
lesson:درس listen: يستمع homework: الواجب المنزلي complete: كلمل
(sm) ابعد يسمع الى الدرس، يكمل الواجب المنزلي
(sf)ابعدِ تسمع الى الدرس، تكمل الواجب المنزلي
(p) ابعدوا تسمعوا الى الدرس، تكملوا الواجب المنزلي
3. Take the keys on the sofa and drive to the school.
keys: مفاتيح sofa: اريكة university: جامعة drive: قاد take: اجذ
(sm) اجد المفاتيح على الاريكة و يقدالى الجامعة
(sf) اجدِ المفاتيح على الاريكة و تقدالى الجامعة
(p)اجدوا المفاتيح على الاريكة و تقدوا الى الجامعة
4. Meet the principal in the office.
office: مكر meet: تقابل principal:ناظر
(sm) اقبل الناظرفي المكر
(sf) اقبلِ الناظرفي المكر
(p) اقبلوا الناظرفي المكر
5. Before you go home, put the papers on the desk.
desk: مكتب put: وضع
(sm) اقبل يدهب البيت، اوضع الورق على المكتب.
(sf) اقبلِ تدهب البيت، اوضعِ الورق على المكتب.
(p) اقبلوا تدهبوا البيت، اوضعوا الورق على المكتب.
Questions:
2: I took out the ت in the middle of listen. I do not know if this is right but it looked "wrong" with it in. I always say ismi and never notices the t in it,
2: I'm using درس for lesson again. Is this correct? Vocab issue.
2. For complete verb: Do I use change it to يكمل or to اكمل؟ I wrote ykml but I think it maybe should be with letter alif because it is an order "complete" is an order.
3. Same issue. Do I change drive to تقد...يقد (m/f) or do I put letter alif at the beginning?
5. I am having trouble with these. I originally had ادهب.....for male....then female with kasra and I changed it because it is before YOU go home. So, I changed it to not امر. And PUT is امر.. so I did not write توضل female...ect.,. I do not if this is correct..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment